The Journal of Enterprise Risk Management (JERM) is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original research articles as well as review articles in all areas of Enterprise Risk Management, both in industrial firms and in the financial and insurance industries.
JERM is the first academic journal entirely related to Enterprise Risk Management. It also includes the Manager’s Corner, a journal section which hosts non-research articles written by practitioners for practitioners, with practical ideas to better implement ERM in firms of all types and sizes.
- ERM frameworks
- ERM implementation case studies
- ERM practices
- ERM and Corporate Governance
- Integration of ERM into business strategy
- Risk appetite
- Compliance and regulatory issues
- Financial risks
- Operational risks
- Qualitative and quantitative risk assessment methods
- Strategic risks (including reputational risks, risks related to CSR and sustainability)
- Other non-financial risks (supply chain, logistics, vendor/subvendor etc.)
- Managing risks connected to the innovation process
- Business Continuity Management (BCM)
Call for papers
The Journal of Enterprise Risk Management (JERM) is seeking research-based articles to publish in the first issue.
Papers are welcome on any of the Journal topics listed in the JERM homepage.
No submission or publication fees are applied, and all articles are freely made available to the public, thus favouring open circulation of the published works.
PoliFinance Publishing Ltd. Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX. United Kingdom