The Journal of Enterprise Risk Management (JERM) is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original research articles as well as review articles in all areas of Enterprise Risk Management and industry sectors, including non-financial and financial firms.
JERM is the first academic journal entirely related to Enterprise Risk Management. It also includes the Manager’s Corner, a journal section which hosts non-research articles written by practitioners for practitioners, with practical ideas to better implement ERM in firms of all types and sizes.
Papers are welcome on any topic related to Enterprise Risk Management, including, but not limited to, the following list:
- ERM frameworks
- ERM practices
- ERM and Corporate Governance
- ERM and value – theoretical and empirical studies
- Integration of ERM into business strategy
- Risk appetite framework
- Emerging risks assessment and management
- Strategic risks (e.g. reputational risk)
- Strategic Risk Management
- Risk Management culture
- Risk-based thinking
- Case studies of ERM implementation